Network Screenshot 2.2
An utility for watching regulary updated screenshots from another computer.
A server application runs on one computer and from time to time a client sends a request to this server to send back a JPEG compressed screenshot. The client displays the screenshot in a window.
The user can set an interval for updates or click a button to update as soon as possible.
New in version 2.2
- Fixed a bug where server app did quit right after starting on Windows.
- Cleanup of source code.
- Now using server socket on server, so multiple clients can connect.
- Updated to Real Studio 2011r3 and MBS Plugins 11.3.
New stuff added in version 2.1
- For developers: Using "Make Invisible" tool to make the application background only instead of Resource.
- Now an Universal Binary Application on Mac OS X.
New stuff added in version 2.0
- July 2003
New stuff added in version 1.0
- 8th October 2002
MBS Xojo Plugins