MBS Xojo Event Kit 1.1
The MBS Xojo Event Kit provides you with a few useful classes and modules to easily add events and reminders to your Xojo iOS application.
- Complete wrapper for OS X and iOS
You can query sources, events and reminders, read/modify/delete events and reminders. Our example shows you how to create an event and browse for events.
Wrapper for iOS/Mac EventKit framework
- Query/Get access to the internal calendar and reminder database
- Create, modify and delete reminders and events
- Handle multiple sources of calendar data
- Query participants for events
- asynchronously fetch events or reminders
- build search parameters using predicates
- Handle recurrence rules in various aspects
- For new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Using enums for saver constant passing
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encrypted code.
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets on iOS.
- Works with 64bit OS X (32 bit not available from Apple!).
- EKAlarmMB class
- EKBaseObjectMB class
- EKCalendarItemMB class
- EKCalendarMB class
- EKDateComponentsMB class
- EKErrorMB class
- EKEventMB class
- EKEventStoreMB class
- EKFetchRequestMB class
- EKObjectMB class
- EKParticipantMB class
- EKPredicateMB class
- EKRecurrenceDayOfWeekMB class
- EKRecurrenceEndMB class
- EKRecurrenceRuleMB class
- EKReminderMB class
- EKSourceMB class
- EKStructuredLocationMB class
- EventKitMB module
Xojo 2015r1 or newer
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
If you need similar classes for OS X (32 and 64bit), you can check the MBS Xojo Cocoa Plugins from us.
$99 USD or 79 € (+VAT inside EU if needed). Buy now
Part of our iOS Kit Set with all our iOS Kits. Buy now
Free updates included for one year. After that, please order an update/new license or keep your last license.
Version 1.1, 10th November 2016
- Updated for Xojo 2016r3.
- Added retain/release for arrays in methods to not get them freed too early.
- Worked around Feedback case #44874 by using CFDate functions now.
Version 1.0, first release, 29th September 2015
- First public release.
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users. Free for the first year.
You receive the full Xojo source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos