MBS Xojo UDP Socket Kit 1.0
The MBS Xojo UDPSocket Kit provides you with a few useful classes for using UDP Sockets on iOS, Mac and Linux.
- UDP Socket class:
- Create socket
- Send message
- Listen on a port for incoming data
- DataAvailable event for incoming data
- For new Xojo framework
- Using exception handling to track error
- Test code included
- All classes with MB postfix to avoid name conflicts.
- All module definitions are protected to avoid conflicts
- Inline documentation
- Full Source code, no encrypted code.
- Works for 32bit and 64bit targets.
- Sending/Receiving may need rules in firewall to allow it.
- Sending/Receiving may need network entitlements.
Xojo 2015r1 or newer
No Open Source projects, please. This would violate the license.
If you need similar classes for Mac/Win/Linux, you can check the MBS Xojo Network Plugin from us.
$99 USD or 79 € (+VAT inside EU if needed). Buy now
Part of our iOS Kit Set with all our iOS Kits. Buy now
Free updates included for one year. After that, please order an update/new license or keep your last license.
- First public release.
Limited product support is offered for free. Custom contract development to help you integrating our kit or making improvements for you can be ordered.
Updates to the kit will be available regularly to all registered users. Free for the first year.
You receive the full Xojo source codes of all projects for use in your applications. You are not allowed to share your copy of the kit with other developers.
Full license text is includes in the kit manual.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos