MBS FileMaker Plugins - DynaPDF
Anyone who needs to edit or create PDF files on client / server systems, requires a PDF library that can deal with current PDF files in the future. The PDF format was greatly extended in recent years and the development does never end. A PDF library must keep pace with this development but it is almost impossible to implement all new features immediately after the publication of a new version of PDF. Therefore, a PDF library should ensure that new features do not lead to errors or even data loss.
In DynaPDF this is of course the case. The PDF import is version independent and therefore supports features that do not even exist today. As long as the PDF syntax will not be changed, any PDF file can be imported correctly and saved without data loss.
Due to the variety of applications which can create PDF files today, the error handling and repair capabilities for damaged files play also an increasingly important role. The repair capabilities must be at least as good as the ones in common PDF viewers to avoid unnecessary support requests.
Therefore, we take care that also heavily damaged files can still be opened with DynaPDF. Not all damages must necessarily be repaired, that would be an almost impossible task, but the intact parts of a PDF file should still be accessible.
Of course, DynaPDF leaves file errors not in the dark. Almost all repairs and found errors are stored in an error log. For problems, the error source can therefore be determined quite quickly. Since practically all errors are logged, DynaPDF must of course itself produce very clean files.
Create, import and modify PDF files on Mac, Windows and Linux. Includes PDF split and merge, fonts embedding and text extraction
For prices, please check the pricing page.
The DynaPDF license is an add-on to your MBS FileMaker Plugin license and licensed per developer (not per installation).
As DynaPDF evolves quickly, please sign up to our mailing list. Once a new DynaPDF Version is available, we quickly update our plugins and provide newer plugin files and examples in our prerelease versions.
Works with macOS, Windows, FileMaker Cloud for AWS (Linux) and the FileMaker iOS SDK.
Yearly updates cost around 10% of the original price. Your update starts when the last license ended, not when at the purchase date of the update!
The DynaPDF licenses from MBS are valid for FileMaker, Xojo, Real Studio and C/C++ on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. You do not need another plugin license or a license from dynaforms.com to use it. And if you do development in C/C++, you can also order your license with support for iOS, Android, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris or OS400.
Version 12.5 - 8th November 2022
- Fixed bug in DynaPDF.AppendImagePage, where we missed last image in a multi image picture.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 18.104.22.168.
Version 12.4 - 6th September 2022
- Added DoNotComprMetadata flag for DynaPDF.SetGStateFlags function.
- Added DynaPDF.SetRenderingIntent function.
- Improved DynaPDF.AppendImagePage and DynaPDF.AppendImagePages to handle PDF, too.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 22.214.171.124.
Version 12.3 - 12th July 2022
- Added DynaPDF.GetFontSize function.
- Added DynaPDF.SetDateTimeFormat function.
- Added DynaPDF.SetTemplBBox function.
- Added PDF/X 5 and 6 values for DynaPDF functions.
- Changed DynaPDF.SetFont, DynaPDF.SetFieldFont, DynaPDF.SetFontEx and DynaPDF.Table.SetFont to use unicode as default code page.
- Fixed DynaPDF.SysFontInfo function and example database to not miss the last font.
- Fixed parameter count check for DynaPDF.DeleteAnnotation function.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 126.96.36.199.
Version 12.2 - 17th May 2022
- Changed DynaPDF.ReplacePattern to fallback to Courier (fixed pitch), Times (serif) or Helvetica as font.
- DynaPDF has been updated and tested to work with ZUGFeRD 2.2 / Factur-X 1.0.06.
- Fixed DynaPDF.AttachFileContainer to allow PDF containers to be attached.
- Fixed problem in DynaPDF.GetInPDFVersionEx and DynaPDF.GetPDFVersionEx not always returning the data.
- Fixed problem with DynaPDF.CheckConformance not parsing options right, e.g. for DefaultPDFA3.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
Version 12.1 - 15th March 2022
- Added DynaPDF.GetSpaceWidthFactor and DynaPDF.SetSpaceWidthFactor functions.
- Added PDF/A 2u and PDF/A 3u for DynaPDF.CheckConformance function.
- Changed DynaPDF.ConvertStyledText to handle .AppleSystemUIFont better and map to system font.
- Fixed problem with DynaPDF.Table.SetCellImageEx not passing JPEG preview for WMF image on MacOS.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206.
Version 12.0 - 18th January 2022
- Added DynaPDF.ActivateAltFontList, DynaPDF.CreateAltFontList, DynaPDF.DeleteAltFontList and DynaPDF.SetAltFonts functions.
- Changed DynaPDF.SetFont, DynaPDF.Table.SetFont, DynaPDF.SetFontEx, DynaPDF.ChangeFontEx, DynaPDF.SetFieldFont and DynaPDF.SetBookmarkStyle functions to accept styles as text.
- Documented missing color space handle parameter for DynaPDF.Table.SetColorFloat function.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 220.127.116.11.